I’ve scoured the Internet (yes, the whole thing) to bring you the best gear in the world to help you become a better-looking guy.
I have purchased or tried every single product on this page, and I can personally vouch for their awesomeness. (I would never recommend a product unless I tried it first—and loved it.) I am affiliated with some of these products, which means I promote them to earn a percentage of their sales—that’s how strongly I recommend the gear on this page.
Please note: these are affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if you buy from my link. (There’s no difference in price for you.)
Being a good-looking guy starts at the skin, which is where these products work their magic!
Please be sure to use THESE SPECIFIC PRODUCTS and not something else that you find at the store. Remember—cosmetics are known for misleading packaging, so only get products that are transparent about the % of active ingredients in their formula.
(Plus, these options on Amazon are quite a bit cheaper than you’ll get at most stores.)
To learn which products to use, and when, refer to the full Better-Looking Guy Program.
- Keep your skin clean & clear
- Wash away excess oil
- Help prevent acne & shiny skin
- Use at night
- Stimulate a healthy skin glow
- Fights acne
Vitamin C Serum
- Use in the morning
- Stimulate new collagen
- Gives antioxidant protection
- Use once every 2-4 weeks
- Dramatically improve skin
- Be careful & follow the directions
- Wash & use S.A. or B.P 1-2x/day
- Use them over your entire face
- Reduce frequency if your face gets dry
If you’ve never heard of David DeAngelo before, you’re in for a treat.
His company, Double Your Dating, is the biggest dating advice company in the world for one reason:
Because David gives phenomenal job of teaching you how to interact with women in a natural way that makes every interaction FUN—for you and for her.
His more advanced programs also dig deep and can really help you achieve more personal growth and evolution.
Trust me guys, you’ll love David D!
Great-looking hair can make your entire face light up and look more attractive.
Bad hair, on the other hand…will have girls laughing behind your back.
(I’ve seen it happen, guys.)
The good news is, you DO NOT have to spend a fortune on hair care. You just have to avoid the super-cheap grocer store stuff and get some hair care products that work well on men.
To find out which hair products to use on your hair type, refer to the full Better-Looking Guy Program.
Shampoo & Conditioner
- Washes your hair clean of dirt, oil, & product
- Moisturizes your scalp to prevent dandruff & itchy skin
- Either use conditioner or a 2-in-1
- Tames & shape your hair
- Some add shine & others are matte
- If your hair ever gets frizzy, hair product will work miracles
To really stand out as a great-looking guy, you need to get the details right.
It could be something as little as adding a hat or a simple piece of jewelry to your outfit…
Or it could be toting around the most badass leather bag ever created (Saddleback Leather).
- Saddleback is NOT cheap…but wearing one of these bags makes a big statement
- Not only will they last forever, they actually look better with age
- Made of full-grain, top-hide leather, these bags are waterproof and nearly indestructible